$CEC - Governance Token
The native cryptographically-secure fungible protocol token of CEBG (ticker symbol CEC) is a transferable representation of attributed governance and utility functions specified in the protocol/code of CEBG, and which is designed to be used solely as an interoperable utility token thereon.
There will be a total of 1 billion CEC issued.
$CEC is the CEBG Metaverse governance token built on the Polygon blockchain, serving as a unified currency for the platform. Players can obtain $CEC tokens through various channels including PvP ranked matches, social interactions, special events, and land exploration. As the CEBG Metaverse continues to evolve, the features of CEC tokens will expand to include community governance and pledging, providing users with more benefits. With $CEC tokens as the primary currency, they will play a crucial role in facilitating transactions within the CEBG Metaverse ecosystem.
Further, $CEC provides the economic incentives which will be distributed to encourage users to exert efforts towards contribution and participation in the ecosystem on CEBG, thereby creating a mutually beneficial system where every participant is fairly compensated for its efforts. CEC is an integral and indispensable part of CEBG, because without CEC, there would be no incentive for users to expend resources to participate in activities or provide services for the benefit of the entire ecosystem on CEBG. Given that additional CEC will be awarded to a user based only on its actual usage, activity and efforts made on CEBG and/or proportionate to the frequency and volume of transactions, users of CEBG and/or holders of CEC which did not actively participate will not receive any CEC incentives.
$CEC is the CEBG governance token.
Total supply: 1 billion.
CEC can only be obtained through:
b. Marketing Events
c. PvP Ranking
d. In-game Events
e. Community Contribution(every member is counted in Zealy or other Points activity)
- 1.Consumption: Both CEC and CEG are required for upgrade and level-up of NFTs. CEC is only required during the upgrade of high-level hero or weapons.
- 2.CEC functions as a gating mechanism and players may stake CEC to participate in various ecosystem activities, for example governance, exclusive contents/areas within the game, marketing activities, or providing liquidity to liquidity pools to allow other users access to CEC. All active participants would receive rewards proportionate to their contributions.
- 3.Governance: To promote decentralized community governance for the network, CEC would allow holders to propose and vote on governance proposals to determine future features, upgrades and/or parameters of CEBG, or provide feedback, with voting weight calculated in proportion to the tokens staked (the right to vote is restricted solely to voting on features of CEBG; it does not entitle CEC holders to vote on the operation and management of the Company, its affiliates, or their assets or the disposition of such assets to token holders, or select the board of directors of these entities, or determine the development direction of these entities, nor does CEC constitute any equity interest in any of these entities or any collective investment scheme; the arrangement is not intended to be any form of joint venture or partnership).
- 4.P2E: Via the P2E mechanism players have chance to gain CEC by playing the game and engaging in game activities.
Stability of token economy
CEBG has put in much effort into designing the in-game economy in order to achieve a stable token economy and game ecosystem.
To enhance the liquidity of CEC, the dev team has developed a range of scenarios and activities that incentivize the consumption and utilization of CEC. As our game continues to expand with new gameplay and modules, the demand for CEC will only continue to rise. With an ever-growing user base, CEC is expected to become the critical token and attract a substantial amount of investment.
- The release of CEC will be adjusted yearly according to the market situation and product performance.
- CEC will be consumed continuously in the game.
- The upgrade and level-up of NFTs require a certain amount of CEC.
- Part of the CEC revenue will be put into the CEBG Treasury for development/outreach efforts. CEC holders have the rights to participate in community governance.